Friday, March 28, 2008

Well, WI day has come and gone and I didn't lose any weight. I'm not at all surprised considering I chose to celebrate the weekend of the rising of our Lord with a deadly sin--gluttony. Didn't gain any either, which is good, but I've been working out for 4 weeks now (I think) and I've lost 2 lbs. I would SOOOO be voted off the Biggest Loser!!

I did have a HUGE revelation, though. I'm pretty sure I have pinpointed "why" I'm overweight--how I got this way and why I've been "stuck" this way. I have thought about this a million times and thought that maybe it was *this* or maybe it was *that*, but no--it wasn't. Now I know.

And, I'll share it with you on Monday. It's going to take more time than I have right now to explain.

1 comment:

wanted: hot mama said...

Um, how dare you. =) You can't leave a fluffy butt blowing in the breeze like that! I'll just be on pins and needles stuffing my face (because I'm an emotional eater and this post is causing me emotion) all weekend, waiting for a blasted update.

5 lbs. just went back on my ass. Thanks a lot.